Determining the level of urgency of your problem is the first step to solving it. Scrambling resources to put out a fire is doable, of course, but that sort of response is disruptive and inefficient. Pausing to gather some key, basic information can save time and money as we work to resolve your issue. The more information we have, the better we can help.
No matter what the issue, please be ready to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- A telephone number where we can reach you
- The name of the client from where you are calling
- An email address you have ready access to
Below are some questions you can answer before contacting us, to save time:
- What is the problem? (Yes, we know that one is obvious.)
- How urgent is the situation? Is there a deadline?
- Is anyone else at your office or home having this problem?
- Did anyone else already contact Macktez about this problem?
- What is working properly?
- When did the problem begin or when did you first become aware of it?
- Can you browse the internet?
- Can you print?