Macktez has been offering custom database solutions with FileMaker Pro since we opened for business in 1996. In fact, our own extensive internal ERP was built and continues to be developed in-house. We can update and accept ongoing responsibilities for an existing FileMaker solution or build a new solution from scratch.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Custom FileMaker application development
- FileMaker server configuration and management
- Claris Cloud and hosted VM solutions
- Backup schedule design and monitoring
- Disaster recovery plans for hosted data
- API integration with websites and other services
We have extensive experience with artwork collection and asset management, from major art foundations to specialized art advisors. Our solutions meet the rigorous academic and financial requirements that such systems require for catalogue raisonné compilation and investor protection.
We have also worked with film and music producers who require compilation of data from multiple sources, non-profit organizations with unique missions, and small businesses or departments within larger businesses that need flexibility to prototype different business workflows before committing to an off-the-shelf solution.