Identity Management simplifies and tightens security by allowing staff to use the same passwords for their local computers and a range of critical web services, reducing the number of passwords they need to keep track of and streamlining the process of hiring and termination. It uses secure bindings to reduce room for errors and close security gaps without dependence on a physical office.
- Allows managing a single user directory across systems reliably and safely from one secure service.
- Simplifies the process of on-boarding and off-boarding new hires, and allows those processes to be logged.
- Capture of authentication events. (Details of user access to specific systems and platforms are centrally logged.)
- Centralization and simplification of administration and access for integrated external services.
- Secure, two-factor authentication to key systems and services beyond Office 365 and Google Workspace.
- Control of local Mac or Windows user accounts on all company computers.
The following scope is covered in the initial setup of this service:
- Share and approve timeline and project plan.
- Set up and configure JumpCloud back-end, including Google and/or Microsoft bindings
- Import or create user accounts
- Bind all workstations to JumpCloud.
- Configure and enforce multi-factor authentication for all users.
- Bind other cloud services as needed.
- Setup of JumpCloud-based directory and import initial users.
- Binding of all user accounts to Microsoft (if applicable)
- Binding of all user accounts to Google (if applicable)
- Binding of all workstations to JumpCloud
- Migration of multi-factor authentication from Microsoft and Google to JumpCloud.
The ongoing services and tasks below are included in our regular monthly fee:
- Provisioning of new user accounts.
- Deprovisioning of old user accounts.
- Advanced logging of authentication events.
- Advanced system workstation usage insights.
- Provide ongoing administration of JumpCloud system.
Note that the following tasks and scenarios are excluded, and will be billed separately:
- Onsite support. (Onsite support will be best effort and billable at the client’s hourly rate.)
- Hardware failure, malfunction, or replacement. (We will assist with the diagnosis, specify replacement system, make purchasing arrangements, and install new system under separate recommendations.)
- Issues created by the alteration or modification of equipment other than that authorized by Macktez, including hardware or software installations.
- Third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees.
- Equipment costs needed to remediate and/or replace any out-of-warranty equipment.
- Spare or replacement parts and equipment, including cables, adapters, and power cords, and replacements for failed parts.
- All shipping, courier, and logistics charges. (These will be passed along with a markup if a Macktez account is used.)
- Fees and expenses associated with recovery of data.
- The cost for and support of out-of-warranty, custom, or third party software applications.
- Removal of viruses, malware, or ransomware that have infected computer systems