Cybersecurity Awareness is an essential element of any organization’s security strategy. In today’s digital world, it’s crucial that organizations of all sizes ensure their staff are well-versed in cybersecurity best practices. Without an effective cybersecurity awareness program, organizations are at increased risk of attack, which can have potentially devastating consequences.
By educating employees on the importance of cyber hygiene, the latest threats, and how to respond to incidents, cybersecurity training is a key component in building a secure environment. But Cybersecurity Awareness is not just about teaching staff how to use technology safely; it is also about teaching them how to think critically about security. By providing employees with the necessary tools and knowledge, they will be able to identify potential risks, spot possible malicious activity, and respond appropriately to cyber incidents.
To raise awareness, clients can run ad hoc or ongoing simulated phishing campaigns that expose staff to the same type of tricks that bad actors use. An online interface gives employees access to training exercises covering data security and best practices for protecting sensitive organization data.
Ongoing Dark Web monitoring scans the internet for exposed passwords connected to your organization’s domain and reports which users may have passwords that have already been compromised, promoting the use of strong, unique passwords.
Finally, Macktez Cybersecurity Awareness Management provides templates for security policy documents that staff can review and acknowledge online as part of a standard employment onboarding process.
The goal of this subscription is to empower client stakeholders to have a transparent view of their employees’ cybersecurity aptitudes and a clear understanding of remediation options available to the client as a whole.
The following scope is covered in the initial setup of this service:
- Training for a client administrator.
- First phishing campaign configured by Macktez, managed jointly by Macktez and the client administrator.
- Preparation of default security and electronic use documents.
- Configuration of Dark Web monitoring dashboard.
- Integration with Macktez Identity Management service, when applicable.
The services and tasks below are included in our annual fee:
- Unlimited subsequent campaigns managed by the client administrator.
- Ongoing Dark Web monitoring, managed by the client administrator.
- Access to online user security training resources.
The following tasks and scenarios are excluded, and will be billed separately:
- Review of subsequent phishing campaigns by Macktez.
- Customization of policy templates.
- Recommendations for additional cybersecurity policies.
- Email configuration changes in response to service or provider changes.
Note that this subscription is for user training only; no guarantees are made in regards to the client’s network, data, or device security.